Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Family Lunch Time - Nan Xiang

Hi everyone!
Long time no see (see who?) hahaha

I've got so many food photos but I have no time to post it here, since I'm on my final year in University and doing a final project. :'(

Today's post is about the menu that my family likes to eat when we go out to some typical chinese restaurants. Because there are so many of them, I'll post it in another post with the same title but different sub-title. hahaha

Still fresh on my mind how we had this great family lunch time in Nan Xiang, Mall Taman Anggrek. My dad just passed by this restaurant and found out that they was having many credit cards promo, so my dad asked us to eat our lunch here.

For the appetizer, we had one of the most popular chinese cuisine named Wu Xiang Rou. My mom told me that it took a lot of time to cook this, so the spices could get into the meat. Some restaurants served it dry, but the rest of them served it like this. The unique thing about Nan Xiang's Wu Xiang Rou is they served it with yellow tofu, and it's good! :)

Wu Xiang Rou (Five Spice Beef)

For the side dishes we ordered Shrimp with Nan Xiang Special Sauce, Broccoli (no photo because nothing special with it haha), Tofu cooked in Black Bean Paste, and Fried Duck. I really like the shrimp, because of the authentic sauce. The tofu is too salty for me, but the duck is really satisfying. :9

Shrimp w/ Nan Xiang Special Sauce

Tofu Cooked in Black Bean Paste

Fried Duck
 For the fried duck, they served it with some small mantou (chinese steam bun) and peking duck special sauce. It's mouthwatering, isn't it??




After we ate all of the menu, we prefer went to Chatime (a bubble tea stall) to bought our drinks. Actually we ordered 4 but I only took a picture of this two hahaha. They are Pearl Milk Tea and Hazelnut Choco Milk Peark, another two drinks is Blended Matcha w/ Red Bean and Grass Jelly in Fresh Milk.



So many things I want to share with all of you, but yeah I have to admit that I got to do my final project and some tasks from some subjects (due to mid test haha) that I took this semester. Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment