Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Korean Food

About 2 or 3 months ago, my campus re-open a korean restaurant, but the owner is different than before.. it's named SORAK.. It was having a promotion, so me & my friends think to try it.. Then, we go to SORAK to try some menu.. Here it comes!

spoon & chopsticks
Look at that chopsticks! it not like other chinese chopsticks.. The shape is unique, but it's uncomfortable for.. hahaha

Tiffani & Debora

Me & Askar

Debora's excitement
Yup! They are my friends that came along with me eating korean food here.. We all really excited to try the food, and going a lil' bit "norak".. :)

Teo Pok Ki
Teopokki made from rice flour and serve with spicy gochujang sauce.. It's one of the most popular korean snack..

Bulgogi
It taste like beef teriyaki in japanese restaurant.. :D

Sundubu Jjigae
It's a tofu with spicy hot soup.. The tofu is really soft! I like it.. :)


FYI, the old korean restaurant we have before, has moved to our integrated library around 6months ago.. Then, a month ago I go there to eat with another friend, but I can't remember what's the name of this food.. Kind of "soun goreng" in Indonesia, but they use sesame oil.. it taste good..
Jap Chae

chappageti
It sounds like "spaghetti", but it's really different from spaghetti.. haha.. I can't describe how did it taste like, maybe in simple way I could just say it taste like fried instant noodle.. :P


Photo taken by : me
Using Samsung Galaxy S II

No comments:

Post a Comment